Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm back!!!!!

So, it's been months since I've blogged, I'm sure that I've been missed!  Hopefully I'm back and for good.  I'm sure you are dying to know what the Blaylocks have been up to since Halloween 2011 because, yes, that was my last post.  Well the Blaylocks have been busy as usual but a little too busy to have time to blog.  Steven and I have our hands full with Ella Claire and Claudia.  Ella Claire just turned 9 months old and is so very active!  Claudia turned 3 in February and is turning in to a precious little girl!  She is growing up so quickly and has really become a little "momma" to EC.  Please stay tuned for further posts but I'll leave you with a family picture from Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful family! Look at those sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete